Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbow

Everywhere i see, it's only you,
I see you in everything i do..

In my mind i see you smile,
This happens al day long and all the while..

It's a moment i don't want to miss,
Your thoughts to me are like mere bliss..

The love i've for you will never die,
Take me seriously darling, it's not a lie..

You are the one for me,
This I hope you'll see..

Except you nothing feels right,
Your love is the light that gives me insight..

I would lay down my life to keep you from harm.
Even cover you in blankets to keep you warm..

I don't ever want to lose you,
I hope you feel this way too..

You'll always be my teddy bear,
I don't think you realize how much I care.

If you tell me you love me and hold me close,
I will shine even brighter than all rainbows..

No comments: