Tuesday, March 12, 2013

magical days


I can't believe you're going,
We won't be seeing each other for years..
Only thought of this,
Soaks me in tears..

I wish we could be together forever,
I wish you'd understand how i feel..
This all feels like a nightmare,
Don't go just yet please, we had a deal..

The more I am away from you,
The more I want you here..
The more I do without your love,
The more I want you near..

I know i can't get you,
You're far beyond me in many ways..
But there's something between us,
That's given me countless magical days..

I thank you for being there always,
You have no idea how important you're to me.
My heart cries out loud,
I wish i could say Goodbye gracefully.

We've seen all kinds of days,
The sunshine and the rain,
But I would take a sea of storms
To be with you again.

No comments: